Please welcome to the place where you can find only the best Jenna Fischer nude photos. But this is not the end. You will also find here a lot of interesting and amusing stuff so don’t miss it. I would like to start this review with the next quote by Jenna.

“I don`t have big aspirations to be a movie star. I would love to be on a long-running hit TV show.” I know a few TV shows with her participation like Spin City, Off Centre and some others. I think she has it in her blood and that is exactly what I would suggest her to keep doing. Of course we could see some movies with her casting there too, but as she says this is not what she wants to do. It seems to me that she is not that good actress as a host.

She said that she didn’t want to be super receptionist. Her time was precious for her. For instance, she could type 80 words per minute, but she didn’t tell that to people, so when her boss would give her some work, he’d think it would take her like for about two hours, which actually took Jenna only thirty minutes. So she would use another 90 minutes as a fun time.

Before to read the next fact I want you to see those photos of Jenna Fischer nude again as soon you will have to say whether she is hot or not.

Here is one fact that has pretty surprised me. She was ranked as #37 in People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful in 2006. Not that I think she didn’t deserved that but his position is too high for her. I would put her on about 60 or something or even 70. It is just so many famous women that are prettier than her was on lower positions than she was. Anyway, if you think that I am being wrong than how about making an overview of the way she looks. This photo of Jenna Fischer nude will help us in determining how hot she really is. Let’s do this.

Starting from the top, I would like to skip her hairstyle as this is not that matters. Instead, let’s know who tall she is. Her height is 5’5 and a half which in my experience is kind of lower than average height of a woman. I am not attracted by that kind of small woman, however there is one exception. I am talking about the start of Lost Kate Olsen aka as E. Lily. She is small but so hot that I don’t care about her height.

Jenna is pretty fat I would say. Don’t judge her by those marvelous Jenna Fischer naked pictures that was made long time ago. She is 36 right now and you can even feel that by looking at her. Fat woman are getting older pretty fast so that’s why I thought she is something around 40.

Moving next I would like you to turn your look on her big tits. That’s right, this is the only benefit from being curvy. You get free big tits after that. But to me, it is better to be normal and have average size boobs. Just look at all those topless photos of her… I know they are fake ones but the size is drawn pretty well. I would grab those babies with by bare hands and put my penis right between them so she would masturbate for me… It would be like tit job or something.

Next thing to check is going to be her huge and fat ass that reminds me two fresh watermelons. Oh yeah, I would eat them. Watching her in bikinis is just amazing as you can see something that every single man on this planet would love to see. Cellulite is surely making her thighs look awful but those of you that love women beyond 35 are going to love that.

She reminds me Amanda Bynes by her face. They surely have got some lines in common. But of course I didn’t mean anything regarding their bodies. Amanda is thin and if you look at Jenna Fischer naked photo you will see she is not at all. But I hope that there are plenty of you that love curvy chicks and they can get it up on them for less than five seconds.

Anyway, I think this review has come to an end and this is what I hate to say. But there is nothing I can doo much, really. See you on some other website about another hot female celebrity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 No Fake Celebs. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS